As this is a pre-alpha release, the capabilities are limited to just those to test out and develop ideas for X3D V4. The current feature set allows the
- insertion of geometric primatives (box, cone, cylinder, sphere)
- setting object Material properties
- setting scene background color or images (using the set from the Universal Media Panoramas)
- inline selected X3D models
- saving work (requires manual copy&paste)
- restoring work (requires manual copy&paste)
The next feature to be added is key-frame animation.
Development is on-going and includes User and Developer documentation. The Developer documentation includes a roadmap for further development. If you would like to be part of this, please contact Daly Realism.